Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hats and More Hats

I finished the flowered hats today. I am really happy with the way they look. Hope my customers feel the same way. I'm going to take some of them into Island Studios as well as have them at the Farmers Market.

And I finished the last of the Chelsea Silk silk/wool yarn hats. I love this yarn. I've been making hats out of it for about 5 years. no sooner had I decided that I loved it than the company, Tahki, discontinued it. I've been haunting ebay ever since and have managed to collect quite a stash of it. i should be good for a couple morel years.

All of them are labeled and packed ready for market. I always look forward to setting up the crafts booth. It's right next to our vegetable booth so that I can work in both areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment