Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photographing Boas

LinkYesterday we took our youngest daughter, Siri, back to Friday Harbor so she could catch a ferry, the airporter and her plane back to New York City. Living here requires a few travel agent skills.

She's been with us for a lovely week. Before she left we photographed her wearing my newest batch of boas. I have had a hard time photographing them as they just don't really show up hung over a loom or a chair. I really needed them to be shown on someone. Siri graciously volunteered and I think we got some good pictures. I have been putting them in my Etsy store and in my 1000 Markets shop. I understand that the best way to keep your products on Etsy in view on the home page is to enter something every day. So I am planning on a daily addition of one of the boas.

No comments:

Post a Comment