Friday, January 1, 2010

Island New Year's Party

My friend Betsy wrote about our New Year's party so well that I'm not going to try and emulate it just send you to her blog: Celebration

P.S. I'm having trouble getting the above link to Betsy's blog to work and I'm about to run off for the Farmers Market. If that link takes you to her home page click on the link to her blog. If that doesn't work at all go to http://www.bendingtreearts.com

When I get home I'll try and fix it so it works better.

Happy New Year to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the New Year Party - I expect that like us here in Yorkshire you are deep in snow. The weather here is very cold. Have a good New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow this year. In fact it rained all New Year's Eve. But we're Pacific Northwesters and we don't let a little rain dampen our enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete