Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last Day at Roche Harbor

Yesterday was my last day out at Roche Harbor for the season. Some of the artists will open their booths for a few more days in September, weather permitting, but I need to get back to the farm and the loom and start thinking about the winter markets.

We gave each other gifts, traded our art, Barb, the candy lady melted down the last of her Belgian milk chocolate and we poured it over ice cream and added the nut crumbs from the English toffee to make luscious sundaes. I always miss the other artists during the rest of the year. We have a great little community out there.

1 comment:

  1. That's what it's all about Margaret isn't it - the comradeship and the fun. I do so enjoy your posts when you have time to put one on. I feel I can share for a moment your life in a part of the world which I love.

    ReplyDelete