Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Season at Roche Harbor




Tomorrow I start what I think is my 7th season selling my knitting and weaving at my booth at Roche Harbor Resort on San Juan island. I am sharing the booth this year with Pat McDole who is a watercolorist and jewelery maker (see Pat's work on the Island Studios website, click on paintings) and Mary who quilts and sews. I think the combination of products looks especially good. The booth is open 7 days a week through Labor Day weekend and the three of us take turns being there. I will spend two or three days a week on San Juan Island for the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Spending two or three days a week on San Juan island - sounds terrific - and you have the companionship of the other stall holders. Hope your sales are good.

    ReplyDelete