Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finished at Last

These are the last of the potholders still on the loom. Today I wove for 5 hours almost straight finishing up 2 1/2 boas. I feel like I have run a marathon! But it is all done. Everything is woven, hemmed and the labels are on. I'm going to go soak in a hot bathtub. Let's hope the crafts fair is remunerative. This community is good at supporting local enterprises and the organization that puts it on gives art scholarships to Friday Harobr High School students. Our daughter, Siri was a recipient her last year in high school so we have a special reason for supporting them with our booth fees. I'll be gone until Sunday and will hopefully have pictures and a report of the sale.

1 comment:

  1. Do hope it is all a great success. Thanks for the instructions to find out your location - followed them to the letter - oh what a lovely part of the world to live in. The wildlife must be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete